Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access UTube using Vista (Chrome & Firefox)

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Following message appears when trying to access UTube.

Am I missing a plug in?

Cheers.
    ...........................................................................................................
    The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Comments

Where is this happening? If it's in work, your IT department are blocking YouTube. If it's happening at home it could be a temporary ISP issue. I'd also check for malware as there might be a dodgy proxy on the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Karsini wrote: »
    Where is this happening? If it's in work, your IT department are blocking YouTube. If it's happening at home it could be a temporary ISP issue. I'd also check for malware as there might be a dodgy proxy on the system.

Happens on Iarnrod Eireann Wifi.

All of the public transport Wi-Fi services block streaming video sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

If you're using a laptop, try Tor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Karsini wrote: »
    All of the public transport Wi-Fi services block streaming video sites.

Gathered that now.

Working fine. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement