Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Successful ACA/ACCA

Options
  • 07-02-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I have completed my ACCA qualification and am now fully qualified.
    I dont want to work in practise anymore and want to go back to education.
    However, I want the further education to benefit my future career, and dont want to waste a year or two on a Masters that would not help me do anything my ACCA qualificaiton would not allow me to do.
    I am open to all areas of study for suggestion.
    If it were you, what furher education would you now persue??? = A particular Masers?
    What skills would be good for an ACCA to have for the future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭thefa

If it was me, I would be looking at further education in management but it really depends on what you want to end up doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MagicWanderer

So an MBA then?
    A knowledge of software development would be useful for the future perhaps?
    What would other Qualified accountants do if circumstances afforded them the opportunity to return to Education?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

MBA if I ever get around to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MagicWanderer

MBAs be dear though and I doubt 3 years working in oractise would be sufficient.
    Would you do it on-line or have you a uni in mind?

Advertisement