Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Day

Options
  • 07-02-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

HI All

My wife is due in June and as usual she tells me she doesnt want anything for Valentines day and from researching, i see that there are some novelty ideas for getting mum to be Valentines gifts. Would anyone have any suggestions on gift ideas or am i being a little mad thinking outside the box

i know all about massages, perfumes etc, im trying to see if tehre are other nice novelty ideas. i found a chain online that i know she would love but it doesnt ship to ireland. its on whirlybird designs website.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

weezer1980 wrote: »
    HI All

My wife is due in June and as usual she tells me she doesnt want anything for Valentines day and from researching, i see that there are some novelty ideas for getting mum to be Valentines gifts. Would anyone have any suggestions on gift ideas or am i being a little mad thinking outside the box

i know all about massages, perfumes etc, im trying to see if tehre are other nice novelty ideas. i found a chain online that i know she would love but it doesnt ship to ireland. its on whirlybird designs website.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

D
    Does she have a charm bracelet like Pandora?there's lovely little baby charms you can get for the bracelets.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭weezer1980

hey

Yes she does have the Pandora charm bracelet. didnt think of that. thats a really good idea, must have a look and see what they have

Thanks for that :-)

D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

weezer1980 wrote: »
    hey

Yes she does have the Pandora charm bracelet. didnt think of that. thats a really good idea, must have a look and see what they have

Thanks for that :-)

D

Last valentines day I got a baby ;) that was nice!! Hehe! Charm is great idea! Also u could buy her a night away voucher for 5/6 months after the baby is born or some such! She'll need it by that stage ;)

Advertisement