Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 4 Episode 13 "Diva" [**SPOILERS**]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Tina..... :(
    Santana was rather nasty to poor Brittany...that little lamb dosent even know the word revenge so wtf would she date Sam to spite you? :rolleyes:

Bam are cute, on the same level and get each other, fair dues to Kurt for calling to Rachels diva antics......Nutbush City Limits was great!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I find I really don't care about the older characters that aren't still in the actual glee club. They could cut out NY completely and I'd be fine. Santana is probably the best of the on/off characters and I'd rather they'd got her to fill in as glee leader than Finn.

I really like the new kids, so this episode lacking them severely was not a winner for me.

I'm not sure why they thought the way to unify the kids was to make them compete against each other by bringing out all the worst qualities in themselves. Maybe I'm behind the times but I was not aware being a Diva was a good thing?

Tina suddenly being in love with Blaine is weird, fine she might fancy him, and it's probably tough to be in a situation like that, but I'm not sure why she's so angry with him about it, it's not like he can change how he feels?

Disappointing to see Schiester is back next week :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ biggest shocker was Finn kissing Emma....wtf???????....they've gone a bit MENTAL the last few eps. with these CRAZY couplings?.....Sam and Brittany, Tina and Blaine, Blaine and Sam....now Finn and Emma...wtf?

Whats next?....Will and Coach Sylvester?...thing is they all came out of NOWHERE!, no build up, no context....just bam!....I love you.

As for Tina, that scene of her rubbing vapo rub into Blaine was weird, creepy....almost sexual assault!

Reverse the roles....if it was a guy doing that THERE WOULD BE WAR!

As for Tina, that scene of her rubbing vapo rub into Blaine was weird, creepy....almost sexual assault!

Reverse the roles....if it was a guy doing that THERE WOULD BE WAR!

Or indeed if it was how Blaine was behaving around Sam there's be outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I get why there's some controversy surrounding the Tina and Blaine scene, but I consider it an overreaction, she was doing him a favour by applying the vaporub, it was just the way she climbed over him that looked a bit questionable, but c'mon people that was a comfortable position to be in in order to distribute the Vicks in an even and efficient manner, it was completely innocent. But if the male and female roles were reversed, yeah it would be totally unacceptable. Besides, I think Blaine enjoyed it, he had a little smile on his face while she was soothing his airways, plus I wouldn't say no to Tina doing that for me, had a bad cold recently and I could have done with her around to help relieve the symptoms with some soothing ointment. :)

Loved this episode, especially the "I'm a a Diva" song and Tina's version of "Hung Up". The parallels in New York were good too, but isn't it a bit presumptuous of Santana to assume that she can just waltz in and take up residence with two people whom she mostly treated like dirt in high school? :rolleyes: Typical diva, I hope they tell her to seek accommodation elsewhere. :pac:

• Advertisement

^ The reaction isn't that surprising. Remember in Season 1 when people were outraged because they thought Puck had date raped Quinn because she said she was drunk when they slept together. Another example of people taking this show way too seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Exactly, they take it so seriously that they forget that it's a musical comedy first and a drama second. Anytime I check the boards on IMDB I have to laugh, e.g. people commenting on things like Rachel's "sudden" diva behavior and acting like it's a completely new development and blaming the writers for not bothering to show a proper lead up, as if she was a humble little schoolgirl up to this point, lol (and completely forgetting about Kurt's mention of her being a nightmare since winning the winter showcase). Or getting all up in arms about the more outlandish moments, like when Sue clocked one of the judges and knocked her to the ground for picking New Directions over her Oral Intensity club (season 2 or 3). Reading those boards is an entertainment in itself but all the overbearing criticism gets a bit much and I usually try to avoid them.

Anyway back on topic, I loved that mention of Kurt's throwing the high note in Defying Gravity on purpose when he was competing against Rachel in a diva-off in season 1 that time, nice little throwback to the early days. :)

Advertisement