Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study in Australia

Options
  • 07-02-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am currently studying computer science and would like to continue studying it in Australia.

The only thing holding me back is the outrageous fees for international students.

I want to know is there away around this?

I would be going to Perth, I've been there 3 times already, I have cousins all Australian born and citizens (ones even a member of the police force) and my aunt and uncle are Irish born Australian citizens and have lived there for 30 odd years.

My mother also has a British passport of this is of any relevance?

Would any of this entitle me to some sort of special visa or way of being sponsored to get citizenship even so the fees aren't so much?

I do want to live, work and stay in Australia as theres nothing for me here and it just feels like home over there for some reason

Any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement