Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students grant ?

Options
  • 06-02-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Can I still apply for the maintenance grant?When I went on the studentsfinance website it said that the application is closed?My careers tutors never said anything about this grant..can I still do it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

crow2 wrote: »
    Can I still apply for the maintenance grant?When I went on the studentsfinance website it said that the application is closed?My careers tutors never said anything about this grant..can I still do it??

When are you going to college?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭crow2

When are you going to college?

I think I may have misunderstood something.

I finish the secondary school in June .

Did this application closed for those that started going to college last year in september ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

For the 2012-2013 school year you have until the end of August to apply for the grant, but they recommend applying as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

crow2 wrote: »
    I think I may have misunderstood something.

I finish the secondary school in June .

Did this application closed for those that started going to college last year in september ?

Yes

The 2013/2014 grant applications open around June of 2013

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭crow2

Yes

The 2013/2014 grant applications open around June of 2013

Thanks,I got scared for a second

• Advertisement
Advertisement