Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Ideas for men

Options
  • 06-02-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Yo everybody,

Just continuing on from this - but amended slightly.....

My new BF is lovely, I know he is making an effort for VD.... I want to get him something small or do something sweet to mark the first the VD together.... but I am SKINT !!!!

Any idea's? keeping costs down low as possible... I'm already cooking for him over the weekend so... i was thinking of filling his car with petals but he would kill me in fairness, will need to hoover up... anyone know the price of a blow up doll? might get one and leave it in his drivers seat when we park at the shops... all in good fun ya know?

any better ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Sadderday I have split your post into its own new thread, the other thread was 3 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Mm They have these keyrings on adverts think they are €4 where you can put a picture and a quote on the back of it, was thinking myself of getting one, which reminds me i might do there.. Petals whyyy stay away the man will run only messing but it might be too much for a man.. could go back to basics and make him a mix tape/cd hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 11 EMBS

could bake him heart shaped cookies or u can fairly cheap sweet hampers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

Petals?? Heart shaped cookies?? :confused::confused:

These aren't man presents they're women presents!

6 pack nice beers + steak dinner + ;););) = perfect VD for a guy

Advertisement