If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOP NOTCH PANASONIC 32" FULL HD LED WITH FREE DELIVERY £299 / €369.99

Options
  • 05-02-2013 7:59pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Boys N Girls,

here we go again - I've just done a deal on a batch of the Panasonic TXL32X5...

TX-L32X5B-Additional_WebImage__HiRes-Image--[2]((Europe))-1WebA1001001A12F15A90233H71427.jpg

Yep - it's the one with the LED IPS Screen...

32" VIERA Full HD LED TV - An All-Round Performer in a Stylish Slim Design (Energy Efficiency Class A+)
    3 HDMI Inputs
    Energy Rated A+
    Have a look at the complete specs here:http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/LED+%26+LCD+TV/TX-L32X5B/Specification/9405807/index.html?trackInfo=true

And of course don't forget it's free delivery for Boardies at just £299.95 / €369.99

As ever thanks for reading and keep me posted if you would like to snaffle one!
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

With VIERA's wide 178° viewing angle, you see clear, vibrant images from every seat in the room. The backlight features a wide transmission aperture that enhances contrast between light and dark and improves response to provide smoother motion images.

Simply insert an SD Memory Card or USB memory stick into the slot to enjoy previously saved photos, video clips and music on VIERA's large screen. You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, and create slide shows complete with background music. A wide variety of formats are supported, so you can listen to PC-based music files and web movies right on your TV.

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Boys N Girls,

here we go again - I've just done a deal on a batch of the Panasonic TXL32X5...

Yep - it's the one with the LED IPS Screen...

32" VIERA Full HD LED TV - An All-Round Performer in a Stylish Slim Design (Energy Efficiency Class A+)
    3 HDMI Inputs
    Energy Rated A+
    Have a look at the complete specs here:http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/LED+%26+LCD+TV/TX-L32X5B/Specification/9405807/index.html?trackInfo=true

And of course don't forget it's free delivery for Boardies at just £299.95 / €369.99

As ever thanks for reading and keep me posted if you would like to snaffle one!
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

With VIERA's wide 178° viewing angle, you see clear, vibrant images from every seat in the room. The backlight features a wide transmission aperture that enhances contrast between light and dark and improves response to provide smoother motion images.

Simply insert an SD Memory Card or USB memory stick into the slot to enjoy previously saved photos, video clips and music on VIERA's large screen. You can also add frames and other effects to your photos and videos, and create slide shows complete with background music. A wide variety of formats are supported, so you can listen to PC-based music files and web movies right on your TV.
    Price now reduced to £279.95 / €329.99!!!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Hi there,

What is the best you could do on Panasonic TX-L37ET5B?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Hi there,

What is the best you could do on Panasonic TX-L37ET5B?

Cheers
    £549.95 and shipping at £19.95..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi John Mc,

Any wriggle room on the delivery? It's really at the top end of my budget?

Oh and if you have a alternative recommendation in the price range (max 40"), I'm all ears.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Is this full hd or hd ready?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,179 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi John Mc,

Any wriggle room on the delivery? It's really at the top end of my budget?

Oh and if you have a alternative recommendation in the price range (max 40"), I'm all ears.

Cheers

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do on delivery.  The £19.95 is for a next working day service to anywhere in Ireland via DPD. 

You could take a look at the LG 37 LM620T currently priced at £529.95.  Great TV, well worth a look.  Again delivery would be £19.95.  Here's a link to more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/search/lg%2037lm620t

let me know what you think.

Chris

PCDub wrote: »
    Is this full hd or hd ready?

Hi PC,

This is an HD ready screen :)

Chris

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to check you still have the Panasonic TX-L37ET5B. You mentioned on Sat you had one left.

I am just waiting to sort the delivery on my side, but would appreciate it if you could reserve it if still there.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

Hi, 

A friend has asked me to help find him a new tv. 

He is looking at around 32" and at most €400, including delivery. Picture quality is the most important factor, has to be good to go for saorview but doesn't need  3d, smart tv or any other bells and whistles.

I have been looking at this one and http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056868620/1 Toshiba 32RL958 -Brand New Boxed - £289.95

Which one is better? Are there other options?

Thanks 

tap28

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to check you still have the Panasonic TX-L37ET5B. You mentioned on Sat you had one left.

I am just waiting to sort the delivery on my side, but would appreciate it if you could reserve it if still there.

Cheers

Hi again,

I do indeed :)

If you'd like to PM me your name, address and a contact number I can put one aside for you.

Chris

• Advertisement

tap28 wrote: »
    Hi, 

A friend has asked me to help find him a new tv. 

He is looking at around 32" and at most €400, including delivery. Picture quality is the most important factor, has to be good to go for saorview but doesn't need  3d, smart tv or any other bells and whistles.

I have been looking at this one and http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056868620/1 Toshiba 32RL958 -Brand New Boxed - £289.95

Which one is better? Are there other options?

Thanks 

tap28

Hi Tap,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Both the Toshiba and Pana are good screens.  My only worry is both aren't listed as being approved on the Saorview website.  

If he doesn't mind going a little over €400 he could get the excellent LG 32 LS570.  This is full HD, 200hz, Saorview approved and the quality is great!  The total for the TV delivered would be €448.07.  Check the link below and let me know what he thinks :)

http://www.richersounds.com/search/lg%2032ls570t

Chris

Hi Chris,

PM'd you there before lunch. Can you give me a shout, keen to get ordered today.

Cheers

Hi Chris,

PM'd you there before lunch. Can you give me a shout, keen to get ordered today.

Cheers

Hi again,

Thanks for the order :)

And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭tap28

Hi Tap,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Both the Toshiba and Pana are good screens.  My only worry is both aren't listed as being approved on the Saorview website.  

If he doesn't mind going a little over €400 he could get the excellent LG 32 LS570.  This is full HD, 200hz, Saorview approved and the quality is great!  The total for the TV delivered would be €448.07.  Check the link below and let me know what he thinks

http://www.richersounds.com/search/lg%2032ls570t

Chris

Thanks for the reply, 

His max budget is €400 including delivery and he will not go above.

What are the best options out there for that price?

tap

tap28 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, 

His max budget is €400 including delivery and he will not go above.

What are the best options out there for that price?

tap

Hi Tap,

Thanks for getting back to me.

How about the LG 32 LS3500?  It's a nice screen for the money.  Comes in at £248.00 / €306.17.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ls3500/lg-32ls3500

Delivery would be £19.95 / €24.69.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.