Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famicom Everdrive out.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,540 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Very very nice that!
    More SD card pr0n!
    I wonder, I might just pick one up, once the fundage comes my way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Yeah pretty nice to have, esp for fan translations etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Get one and solder in it - never worry about those damn NES connectors again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

Sweet. Bought one.

Thanks for the heads-up. Had no idea it was released as he usually makes some kind of announcement on Twitter but, nothing there so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Has this got full compatibility? The amount of mappers used on the NES if far higher then the Snes, & this is what halted NES flash carts in the past...there were just too many mappers to & to account for them all was a big deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

EnterNow wrote: »
    Has this got full compatibility? The amount of mappers used on the NES if far higher then the Snes, & this is what halted NES flash carts in the past...there were just too many mappers to & to account for them all was a big deal

It'd be the same as the PowerPak, I guess. Here's a visual representation...

mappers.png

Advertisement