Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Jazz Pianist or Sax player(s)

Options
  • 05-02-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for Jazz Pianist or Sax players (no more than 3) to play at a drinks reception of a function on March 2nd from approx 8-9:30pm north meath/cavan area. Best competitive quote will be given gig.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved from Community. Please read the charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Flynn1990

Hi,

I'm a 22year old Dublin based jazz pianist, with good experience playing restauants and lounges,both solo piano and with singers, i'm currently in my 3rd year studying for a B.A in Jazz Performance at the Newpark Music Centre, i'd be very interested in playing for your drinks reception,
    I ask for €150 for two hours playing and to cover travel costs, to give you an idea of my playing you can find a clip here at the end of the page
    https://soundcloud.com/#mark-flynn-jazz-pianist

Thanks,

Mark

Advertisement