Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: damaged 105 rear derailleur

Options
  • 04-02-2013 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Just on the off chance that someone has a damaged 105 derailleur, i'm looking for a mech plate. its about 4 years old and dont know exact model of 105 but its short cage. Mine just cracked at the screw hole and fell apart.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

hi,i had to change my rear 105 deraileur at xmas as the spring had went in it and i think i might still have the damaged one,its from a 2011 trek madone 4.5,im working abroad at the moment but will be home in 3 weeks for a few days and your welcome to it if you haven't got sorted by then,i will be talking to the wife tomorrow and i will ask her to have a look in the garage to see if she can see it,im from cork but can post if someone else hasen't got u sorted by then,regards

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭531

I have an Ultegra 6500 rear derailleur no longer in use as the spring isn't working as it should. The bit you need is intact and looks the same. You are welcome to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hammerheadjack

Thanks a million for the quick responses guys. I'll PM my address and can cover the postage costs through paypal if you let me know your email and how much it cost. Probably handiest to try 531's first and spare Mrs minterno a foray into the garage.

I'll be in touch later.

Advertisement