Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going To Queens How to contact ROI

• 04-02-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all
    going to university in Belfast how do I stay in contact with the republic of Ireland.

Is there any way to get free calls to the south etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paul the great

Get a phone on the Three network down here. You can use Three like home in the UK which means you can use all your units and data just like home. Ive been using it for the past year and had no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Declant2

Thanks very much

What about coverage in the north/Belfast

Is that pay as you go or billpay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to NI & GB Colleges

Three coverage in Ni isn't the best but assuming you're not living in the wilds of north Belfast yu'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paul the great

Its both bill pay and pay as you go, just stay on the Three network. It even works for one of those internet dongles. I think its ok in Belfast, I was only up there a couple of times with it. Ive been using it in Bristol though for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Declant2

Thanks all I appreciate all the help

• Advertisement
Advertisement