Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Light Ball - Anyone have any ideas???

Options
  • 04-02-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,

Im not sure this is the right place for this but here goes.

Ive been tasked with running a Traffic Light Ball for Valentines Day for the bar I work in. Essentially I wanted to find out if anyone has any ideas for gimmicks that work well for this type of evening.

Ive never been to one myself but the idea so far is pretty straightforward. Couples come in red, singletons in green and those who are unsure in orange/yellow. The first 50 people in the door will get a free shot/drink in the colour they are dressed in. After that im struggling.

So would anyone have any ideas basically to make sure as best as possible that the customers take part in the event? Im not worried about packing the bar completely but I just want to make sure that those who do come buy into the theme.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Advertisement