Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken X Street Fighter

Options
  • 03-02-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭

I thought this had been quietly swept under the carpet after SFxT's poor performance/reception and Namco's report that TTT2 didn't sell as much as they wanted; but then I came across this on Zavvi:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/tekken-x-street-fighter/10231358.html

It has the game description copy/pasted from SFxT but with an April 19th release date?

That doesn't strike me as terribly likely.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Sounds legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

April 19th eh?

You might as well just wait till this time next year to pick it up when it's Tekken X Street Fighter ver.2014 :P

Although I will refuse to buy it unless it has gems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Preorders on these sites mean absolutely nothing. Skullgirls has had preorders up for the PC version for a year now and Lab Zero actually advises people to cancel them until official word from them about a release date is given.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Advertisement