Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeepFire M16 A3 AEG w/red dot +OD Uniform!!

Options
  • 03-02-2013 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi there everyone ,just joined boards today as it seemed to be a good place to sell my gun and it has always provided me with some irish insight on any problems i've had!
    Anyway im selling my Deepfire M16 A3 w/ a sexy solid stock and diamond butt plate , that has plenty of room for any battery and what ever you may need to store ,and a handy rail. I'm selling with an Olive Drab army uniform w/ beret that blends in nicely to irish land
    Deep Fire are a Hong Kong company who originally made internal parts only and released a brilliant series of their own custom guns!
    this is gun is literally days old! I still have the box but ehh.. i kinda used it as a target so its not much use including it
    and its advertised as a beginners gun but since it doesn come with a sight ,battery ,charger or bbs, its sorta annoyin if ya buy it new but luckily you have me to buy all those pricey extras for you then sell it on at a discount.....
    the specs of this gun are as follows:
    - low resistance t -connectors for minimal heat and maximum performance
    - complete set of Deep fire internals that work like clockwork: v2 gearbox
    - 328-326 consistent FPS from shop, so basically the legal limit in ireland
    - fully metal high quality aluminium receiver with realistic laser engraved markings
    - RIS rail for fitting of any optic whether it be a red dot or sniper scope
    - and i'm sure there is some other stuff i cant think of haha

included with the gun is as follows:
    - red dot sight w/ small cross reticle and brightness adjustment*
    - 8.4v NiMH battery w/ t-connector
    - ASG wall charger w/ t-conncetor and large tamiya
    - Ramrod and cleaning rod
    - original instruction manual
    - slightly <1000 .25g G&G armament ultra quality bbs

* i found out the dot sight needs a heightener to be able to over look the front sight which i never bothered to buy but its only a tenner. heres link:
    http://www.airsoftguns.ie/other/353-qd-higher-tactical-scope-mount-base-20mm-rail.html
    an alterantive is just removing the front sight but I like the look of a co-witness!
    I'm situated in Mayo , and im looking for €270 for everything
    if you have anymore questions leave a comment , thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lb1997

i have more pictures on hold, let me know if you want to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement