Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer.

Options
  • 03-02-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Could anyone recommend a good roofer.I'm living in Sligo town and need somebody to take a look at my roof as I think that perhaps a couple of tiles have moved and also I think some flashing has slipped.
    I need somebody good and reliable who knows what they are doing!
    I would really appreciate any recommendations
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Have you house insurance? Might be worth giving an Insurance assessor a call first ...they do the middleman bit between you and the insurance company.

They do a full assessment and make the claim on your behalf and will probably be able to recommend a roofer for you and oversee the work if needed.

Nothing worse than a leaky roof..

I use Haran & Associates

Haran & Associates
    Contact Denis Haran
    50 Lower John Street
    Sligo

Telephone 071 9151888

Apart from that, I also know a very good roofer, done plenty of work for me..PM me if you'd like number...

Advertisement