Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy s3 mini

Options
  • 03-02-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi I just got that phone and when I try to watch something on Rte player or open certain websites I get a message that says I need Adobe Flash. When I try to download it and install it it tells me it is unsupported by this device. Would anyone be able to suggest a way around it please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

iPearly wrote: »
    Hi I just got that phone and when I try to watch something on Rte player or open certain websites I get a message that says I need Adobe Flash. When I try to download it and install it it tells me it is unsupported by this device. Would anyone be able to suggest a way around it please?

You're gonna have to sideload it.

Guide here: http://www.androidcentral.com/how-manually-install-flash-your-android-device

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Southern Belle

Bit of help please!? Opened an e-mail this morning with a pdf attachment - tried to download it but phone is constantly still trying to download it. Have opened the attachment on PC now anyway but can't seem to cancel the download - have tried forcing close on the download manager, disabling - then re-enabling the download manager and also re-starting phone - it keeps going back to download again - any suggestions?

Advertisement