Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fire wood roscommon mart

Options
  • 03-02-2013 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Any of you fellas buy fire wood off the afella what sells outside the Mart? If so is it good quality and well seasoned. I was talking to some lads in the mart and they had mixed enough opinoins about it. Thanks, tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Any of you fellas buy fire wood off the afella what sells outside the Mart? If so is it good quality and well seasoned. I was talking to some lads in the mart and they had mixed enough opinoins about it. Thanks, tom

Got some of a fella driving a white pick up from that location a couple of years ago. It was ash and it was well seasoned - but that was two years ago, came in red bags, €4 a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Good man your self, that must be the same fella as fellas in the mart said it was ash and the sign said four euros a bag so must be the same, ill give it a go and report back to you all with the result

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

sorry lads busy with the calfing so didnt get a chance to post back til nowm, I got 8 bags for 30 and have to say its decent enough. bags arent huge but seems nicely seasoned so lasts a while

Advertisement