Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Pedals and/or Shoes

Options
  • 01-02-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey, Im a begginer road cyclist. looking for some cheap pedals and size UK11 road bike shoes. If anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated :) looking for something nice and cheap as im only starting out and am strapped for cash :( Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭wav1

johnny92 wrote: »
    Hey, Im a begginer road cyclist. looking for some cheap pedals and size UK11 road bike shoes. If anyone has anything it would be greatly appreciated :) looking for something nice and cheap as im only starting out and am strapped for cash :( Thanks in advance :D
    I have a good few pair of second hand size 10 and 11 shoes but am Louth based.Would have look delta pedals and I think a pair of time pedals as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

Hey Jonny, I have a pair of Look Keo Easy pedals.. and some old cleats.. €20 for the lot... Based in Naas....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

These basic SPD-SLs with floating cleats are only 22 pounds new...And they look quite sexy in white.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/shimano-pd-r540-spd-sl-sport-pedals/

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭alan2348

Fender76 wrote: »
    Hey Jonny, I have a pair of Look Keo Easy pedals.. and some old cleats.. €20 for the lot... Based in Naas....
    Jonny would you post them to Louth if so I'll buy them off you ?

wav1 wrote: »
    I have a good few pair of second hand size 10 and 11 shoes but am Louth based.Would have look delta pedals and I think a pair of time pedals as well.
    I'am looking for set of pedals for my winter bike . I'am Louth based as well I'll buy them off you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭wav1

alan2348 wrote: »
    I'am looking for set of pedals for my winter bike . I'am Louth based as well I'll buy them off you!
    Alan thats fine.PM me and we can arrange to meet up.I have a few pedals and lots of shoes if you want to take a look at them also.Any of the shoes wont cost you more than e30 a pair and the delta pedals you can have for e20.Some old cleats I'll throw in as well.Drogheda area.Where are you?

wav1 wrote: »
    Alan thats fine.PM me and we can arrange to meet up.I have a few pedals and lots of shoes if you want to take a look at them also.Any of the shoes wont cost you more than e30 a pair and the delta pedals you can have for e20.Some old cleats I'll throw in as well.Drogheda area.Where are you?
    Cheers pm send

• Registered Users Posts: 6 johnny92

Fender76 wrote: »
    Sorry for being so late replying! that would be brilliant! i am based in cork myself but would you be willing to post? thanks :)

Advertisement