Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA M4 Hop Up Unit

Options
  • 01-02-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a KWA M4 Hop Up unit they are pretty unique design and the standard M4 hop up unit work work in the KWA .

Alternately if some one could tell em where i could pick one up new at a reasonable price id be much obliged
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

I just bought one from EHobby, a Gaurder one for about 5 euro, , just to ask how did it break , if the wheel broke off then the gearbox has cracked and pushed the box part forward and cracked off the wheel, check the box !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

I just bought one from eHobby, a Gaurder one for about 5 euro, , just to ask how did it break , if the wheel broke off then the gearbox has cracked and pushed the box part forward and cracked off the wheel, check the box !!!

its not broken physically borken. you can see there's a problem with it when you use it. i thinks its a problem with the air seal, is the gaurder one much different from the kwa one?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

It would not be a good as a KWA, but its new, how are you loosing air from the seal , as its two peice, is the lower reciever closing with the bottom of the Hop tightly ? Check that before buying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

It would not be a good as a KWA, but its new, how are you loosing air from the seal , as its two peice, is the lower reciever closing with the bottom of the Hop tightly ? Check that before buying anything.

im gonna double check b4 i do anything

Advertisement