Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male rock singer looking for ORIGINALS band - Dublin

Options
  • 01-02-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I want to join a band interested in playing hard rock with a touch of alternative rock and punk rock. My main influences are Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Papa Roach, Jeff Buckley, 30 Seconds to Mars, AC/ DC, Sex Pistols, The Datsuns, The Strokes etc (had my share of classic rock, now I wanna try something more contemporary). I have a lot of songs written down, that can be added to the band's setlist eventually, listen to them here ( reverbnation.com/gabrielbones ). The best thing for me in a band would be to have some heavy/ hard rock songs mixed with some 'radio friendly' tunes. I'm willing to play a few covers, but originals are priority. If you liked the ideia, get in touch

Advertisement