Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Issues - Need help

Options
  • 01-02-2013 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just put through my CAO 2013 application through. Paid and received my CAO number and password.

Now the problem is when I log into my account it asks me to update my Qualification & Assessment Details which is fine, but:

I need my Leaving Certificate for my exam number, I have no idea where that is, could I contact my secondary school to retrieve that info?

For Third Level Education I've already done 2 years of a course and then dropped out and need 'certificate of attendance (with your postal documents) showing the relevant dates of entry and withdrawal'. Again, will the college have that information of mine on file?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yeah, just ring your old school and they should tell you it. Or you could maybe try the dept of education either if the school don't have it.

The student records office in your old college should have all that info too.

This is all assuming that you withdrew from your course/did the LC in the last decade or so - it might be harder to get the info if it was before that! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Seren_ wrote: »
    Yeah, just ring your old school and they should tell you it. Or you could maybe try the dept of education either if the school don't have it.

The student records office in your old college should have all that info too.

This is all assuming that you withdrew from your course/did the LC in the last decade or so - it might be harder to get the info if it was before that! :)

Thanks, was a bit confused has to how to go about it. Time to get on the phone....

Advertisement