Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chinese run Chinese restaurant in Parnell St area

Options
  • 01-02-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

I used to frequent these places quite a bit, but havent in recent years.

Was just wondering if anyone had a view on this?

There are a whole bunch of them there between Parnell St, Capel St and then that restaurant beside the Pro-Cathedral that I keep meaning to try.

Particularly interested in ones that do good vegetarian/ tofu dishes.

Also, not exclusively Chinese but any Asian restaurants really, in that district.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved to Dublin City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I'm a fan of the Mandarin.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭coleslaw

The Charming Noodle opposite the butchers on Parnell is excellent! Their Chinese menu is translated into English and is top class.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Big fan of Mandarin too. Enormous portions though - I think the Chinese menu is meant for two people.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I like Hilan on Capel Street. My sister's boyfriends is from China, down south near Taiwan and he reckons its one of the best in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I like M&L on Cathedral lane beside the tax office

Advertisement