Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application Provisionally Awarded

Options
  • 01-02-2013 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

I applied for a Fee only grant. After several complications over the past several months I got an email this evening that said

"Your application is at the provisionally awarded stage"

Does that mean that I will definitely get it or is there still a chance that I won't.

After the hassle I've had I can't help but feel that something else will go wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Henlars67 wrote: »
    I applied for a Fee only grant. After several complications over the past several months I got an email this evening that said

Does that mean that I will definitely get it or is there still a chance that I won't.

After the hassle I've had I can't help but feel that something else will go wrong.

I wouldn't count on it! I got provisionally awarded and was told that all I needed to send off was my final course acceptance. Then I got a letter saying I didn't qualify. The system is the biggest joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dmodonov

I received an email saying that I was provisionally awarded in November and less than a week later received a letter in post saying that I had been deemed ineligible and thus refused. Mine was also a fees-only application. I'm currently appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

what course are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

A full time Level 6 course. Why?

Level 6 undergrad or level 6 PLC? They don't do fees for PLC courses, only maintenance afaik. When you say fees only you mean that you are on BTEA yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Henlars67

mackg wrote: »
    Level 6 undergrad or level 6 PLC? They don't do fees for PLC courses, only maintenance afaik. When you say fees only you mean that you are on BTEA yeah?

yes undergrad, and Yes I get BTEA

yes undergrad, and Yes I get BTEA

Can't see a reason why you won't get the fee payment so, going by the grant scheme anyway.

Advertisement