Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proofreader

Options
  • 31-01-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Calling out to the resourceful, creative bunch that is the Irish online community!

As I have been out of work for the past few months, like many others, I am looking for clever ways to bring home the bacon. As word-spinning is kind of my bag I've recently helped some students (Bachelors, Masters & MBA so far) to proofread their work and am trying to promote the services to more people.

Advertising on campuses isn't really worthwhile as the posts only stay up for a short time. I have a facebook page and twitter etc. but am wondering if anyone knows where else students hangout online that might be more useful.

I'm particularly interested in speaking to mature and foreign students. Any pointers welcome!

Thanks!

Advertisement