Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 - Artist of song "Tightropes"?

Options
  • 31-01-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭

Hey there,
    Just wondering does anyone know the name of the artist of the song tight ropes that was the featured song/artist on FM104 last week or the week before. I heard the song twice on the strawberry alarm clock and with me enjoying the song so much I forgot to take down the name of the artist both times.
    It's that thing where they support a new artist... I believe this week is kodaline if that helps jog your memory. Can't seem to find it online.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Hey there,
    Just wondering does anyone know the name of the artist of the song tight ropes that was the featured song/artist on FM104 last week or the week before. I heard the song twice on the strawberry alarm clock and with me enjoying the song so much I forgot to take down the name of the artist both times.
    It's that thing where they support a new artist... I believe this week is kodaline if that helps jog your memory. Can't seem to find it online.
    Cheers.

By any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

By any chance?

Haha nope. Tried that too.

I would assume the band I'm looking for are Irish seen as kodaline are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Found it

and for anyone interested in more great Irish music

Advertisement