Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VRT question - Ford Fiesta van

Options
  • 31-01-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I see the VRT on a new Fiesta van is €200, would this amount apply on a secondhand van imported from the UK for example?, why I ask is when I use the revenues online VRT calcuator it puts a N1 classed Fiesta into 13.3% of its open market selling price, anyone shed some light on this, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I would say no, Ford have only managed to get it to a spec to qualify for €200 this year. I would imagine any previous version would not qualify and would attract 13.3%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭kincaid

Anyone know if an 2010 corsa ecoflex Van 1.3 cdti would be €200 or 13.3% to VRT,

I am hearing conflicting views on this.

THANKS

Advertisement