Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So it appears Israel is now at war with Kerry...

Options
  • 31-01-2013 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Read the following link:

Kerry school denies anti-Semitism

Original article here

It's an obvious fabrication.

This is actually a ridiculous article. This is the school I went to, now being accused of anti-Semitism by an Israeli journalist. I mean, it was a trocaire project to get olive tree's for Palestine, and now according to this article, there is uproar in Israel & the US calling for a boycott of tourism to Ireland.

No offence to any Israeli people on this website, but come on. Seriously. I'm not going to give my views on the Israel Palestine situation because then I would be abused whether or not I was in favour or against (and believe me, I have very strong views on this subject from past research on the water crisis).

Give this article a read, Irish people need to know about this, it's quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read for a very long time. Boycott Ireland over charity to an impoverished country because Israel doesn't like Palestine getting any help at all... I'm actually furious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

They should insist Honig produces tape recordings of the nonsense she claims the students said and sue for libel if she can't (and you can bet she can't.)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Arse Biscuits!

They should insist Honig produces tape recordings of the nonsense she claims the students said and sue for libel if she can't (and you can bet she can't.)

Precisely. It'll be interesting to see how this develops. It's always been the case that Israel has attempted to stop any type of aid entering Palestine, but attacking a rural school in Ireland, that's globally unknown, and calling for a boycott of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Was I the only one hoping it was over Drink Driving permits?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

Way to sensitive and quick to spring to the defences of the sometimes indefensible.

And again a huge blurring of lines between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism in order to write an article.

Advertisement