Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone buy "Jewellery Armoire With Full-Length Mirror for €109"?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Seems more suited here

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

I bought this from Groupon, it arrived but the mirror was sh!t on it, like a magic mirror from a fun fair. Sent it back and waiting on replacement, other than that it was deadly!! Like a giant jewellry box!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭LadyBetty

This armoire offer is up on Groupon again today and I am seriously thinking of buying it.
    Paulafran did you buy one in the end?
    No1XtinaFan was the mirror better on the second one you got, what are the dimensions like?

No!!! It wasn't as bad but it's still a sh!t mirror! Like I have to sit down in front of it do my make up, when I stand in front of it it's hilarious, I look great haha!! But I know I'm not that slim ;) I just held on to it though, sent them an email about it but haven't heard back form them. Went onto their website to see if I could leave a review, I tried to click the feedback link but it's out of date :rolleyes:

I love the jewellery part of it though and need somewhere to put my stuff which is why I am just holding onto it. My husband reckons he can replace the mirror with a better one easy/cheap enough...we'll see!

OK thanks for replying - hmm I thought the mirror looked kinda small in the pic so you would be angling it to try & see yourself full length. Would be interested to know if they reply to your email!

But the big appeal is the storage space for jewellery, I have always wanted somewhere like that to hang all of my earrings etc, maybe it's worth it for that alone cos at the moment I have several jewellery boxes on the go!
    Will have to talk to my other half about changing the mirror if it's crap haha ;)

• Advertisement

Yeah that's why I kept it, I have jewellery all over the place!

It's full length, I'm 5 foot 1 and I reckon from the floor up (stand included) the whole thing is about 5 foot 3 I'd say.

Great, have just ordered one, €109 instead of €430 so can't argue with that! Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

Sorry to drag this one up from the vaults, I see this is on Groupon again at €125, delivery included, it looks like the same mirror as the previous one being discussed here, just wondered how you got on LadyBetty, or anyone else with any feedback. Apart form the quality of the glass was it easy to assemble and was it fairly solid on the ground?

Yes very easy to assemble, the main body comes intact with door already on etc, just have to fit it between the legs that hold it up - you may need a second person to hold the main part in mid-air while you attach the legs, but it's v straightforward!

Mirror isn't great quality however the angle is adjustable - the armoire is a brilliant buy for storing jewellery, and looks like a nice piece of furniture in a room too.

Meant to say, in answer to your other question, yep it's solid on the ground :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

Thanks LadyBetty, that is great info, I might take the plunge and liberate all my bits and pieces.:)

Advertisement