Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a boyfriend to my policy.

Options
  • 30-01-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My policy is due for renewal. I am considering going with liberty insurance. Your quote is only a reasonable price if I add my boyfriend. 

The issue is that there is no option for plain boyfriend. I chose civil-law-partner as his relation to me. I am wondering is this the correct choice. 

We do live together, but most of his mail is sent to his parents house (Still his registered address). When I rang to get a quote I was given the same price as when I selected common-law-partner. So I assumed this was the correct selection to make.

Can you please confirm that it is? 

Thanks, Cherie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Liberty Insurance: Aine

Hi Cherie

You can select common law partner as the relationship if you and your boyfriend are permanently living together. In the event of a claim proof of address may be required, so this should also be his postal address. If you are in any doubt about which is the most appropriate selection PM me your details and we'll give you a call directly.

Aine

Advertisement