Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greencore

Options
  • 30-01-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

All the key metrics presented at yesterday's AGM in Santry were very impressive. T/O up, Margins up, EPS Up, Costs down, NP Up etc) . SP and divi rising too. A good one to add to a diversified portfolio. I was very encouraged by the presentations made by out-going Chair Ned Sullivan and CEO Patrick Coveney, this company is going places. One to watch.

The move to LSE is impacting Co profile and SP, both benefitting and gaining momentum (SP YTD + 100% ).

Along with BoI and Glanbia, these 3 are my tips for next 18 months. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭tommylimerick

bought greencore today ... don't know much about them really but the graph looks interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭aidanki

what exchanges are greencore listed on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

London

Greencore GNC.L (12/12/13) £2.015 (YTD + 300%):cool:

(52 wk H/L £2.015/£0.795) Y 1.91 % Div £ 0.029

This stock is on upward only trajectory, incredible performance since moving to LSE.

Happy Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

[quote="Along with BoI and Glanbia, these 3 are my tips for next 18 months. ;)[/quote]

Well done. Very good tips all round. Have you picked 3 for 2014 yet?

• Advertisement

lucky john wrote: »
    Well done. Very good tips all round. Have you picked 3 for 2014 yet?

My main targets (more buying) for 2014:

Royal Mail Group
    RSA Insurance
    National Grid

bought greencore today ... don't know much about them really but the graph looks interesting

Happy Days TommyLimerick - hope you're still holding?

Recommend you also sign up for the scrip dividend?

YTD (since Christmas) already + 10% and now @ £2.29 (Low £0.8 Feb 2013) and continuing to rise.

Still attracting plenty of buying interest in the last few days.

Those sambos will be worth their weight in gold soon! :)

Great progress with SP, I think it has entered a new phase where the level is £ 3.00 + (currently £3.54 v < £ 1.15 in 2013).

Waiting for it to break through the £ 4.00 barrier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

This BOS tanked yesterday, wouldn't be for widows and orphans but may have been oversold, down more this morning, may be an opportunity for bottom fishers

• Advertisement
Advertisement