Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Patch Cable: Quality vs Value

Options
  • 30-01-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I need to kit out my pedal board with a full set of patch cables following a recent move to individual stomp boxes from muliteffects.
    I have 4 Loopers and about 25 stomp boxes.
    I would need around 60 cables, varying in length from 6" to 40".
    Can someone please advise of a good quality cable or brand which I could get in Ireland to allow me set these up.
    At present I'm using about 15 gold tipped patch cables you get in 6 packs but I need a more long term solution.
    I've looked at things like George Ls and Lava Cables but they just don't seem to be cost effective for this number of cables (I don't want to spend like €1000).
    So if my budget was around €150, what would you guys recommend.
    Please keep your opinions on "Tone Suckage" to yourselves... I have several loopers to ensure the sound only goes through around 5 pedals at a time... And I prefer buffered sound if I'm being honest

Comments

Advertisement