Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phuket Holiday - Vaccinations for kids or not?

Options
  • 30-01-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm well travelled and I'm bringing my two kids aged 12 and 8 to Phuket over Easter. We used to live in Bangkok. The 8 year old was born there but we moved back home 3 months after she was born and the 12 year old lived there for 2 years starting when he was 2.

Given we are going to Phuket and will primarily be beach/town/hotel based is there any need to for them get vaccinations? The people who offer vaccinations recommend 2 shots for short trips to Thailand http://www.travelhealth.ie/VaccinationsThailand but then they would wouldn't they :p

I'm not looking ot save cash. I just don't want the kids to have to take on vaccinations unless they really are needed.

Any thoughts?

Ben

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

please read the charter re personal medical advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement