Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer seeks band in Sligo area

Options
  • 29-01-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I've been playing for over six years, in a variety of different genres from rock to metal to indie to pop. I am currently not in any gigging band, but am active with a marching band. I have a professional drum kit with mics if needed for any big venues/sound control. Also have a Cajhon for any acoustic needs. i'll soon to have a full licence for any travelling needs.
    looking for an active cover band.

pm me or leave a message if you've any questions or want to organize a meet,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 N.Hayes

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Moug01

Hey there!,

Trying to put together a alt/rock band together at the moment with a few collegues.

At the moment, we r 2 guitarist, singer and bass, just missing...well u.

Let me know if you are intersted, we have 5 songs planned at the moment, From Foo Fighters to Audioslave..

Hope we hear from you.

Take care!

yeah I'm definitely interested in your band. if you want to send on your setlist so far, I can learn them and then we can organize an audition

Hey!

So here is the set we have for the moment, we are also still practicing it so no pressure, the aim is to gig, make a few quid and also have a lot of fun, personally, if we all click, I'd like also to attempt some compos but we'll see.

We are all from around Ballina so location wise it's cool.

Simple Pages - Weezer

Man in the box - Alice In Chains

Lounge Act - Nirvana

Cochise - Audioslave

Break Out - Foo Fighters

Feel free to suggest some as well but has to be rock/alt/heavy

Chat to u later!

• Advertisement

sorry, ballina's a bit far, almost an hour drive for me, not really looking for a start up band that far out. but if ye haven't found a drummer by the time ye get a full setlist together, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Shame, well gud luck anyway!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Legaeldan

Hey!
    We're looking for a drummer! Couldn't have come at a better time actually!

If you're interested, we'd love to get you to try out!

Just as an idea, we do quite a range, and constantly expanding. But most of our stuff is in the blues rock genre. But we also have plenty of rock, etc. Got some RATM, Nirvana, Black Sabbath, Rory G, Commitments, etc. And we are open to any suggestions you might have aswell.

Anyways, if you want to get together for a jam, we will probably be jamming this weekend, and most weekends from now on. Anyways, drop me a line or reply to this and let me know if you'd be up for it.

Also, we're based in Sligo town so we're all pretty close by.

ok, well if you send on your setlist, i'll learn it fairly fast and we can organise an audition then :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement