Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U First Gold Ulster Bank Overdrawn

Options
  • 29-01-2013 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

I opened a U First Gold account a few years ago and never used it. I just got a statement to say I am overdrawn by 9.20 euro on an account I never once used.

Especially the U First Gold accounts were meant to have zero charges.

joke
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I have one and am paying eur14 per month! Don't know what you are expecting from people on here though. Surely ringing your bank is the best bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

yep will pop in tomorrow. I'm just baffled how you can go overdrawn on a bank account you never used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Government stamp duty on the bank card?

Government stamp duty on the bank card?

nope because there isn't a card :) . just the account. rang them and they said it was strange and refunded the amount.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

monthly fee?

• Advertisement

Geri Male wrote: »
    monthly fee?

nope

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Geri Male

Never used.
    No transactions.

What then?

I am curious to know how you avoided the monthly fee?

Geri Male wrote: »
    Never used.
    No transactions.

What then?

I am curious to know how you avoided the monthly fee?

it was a special deal for bank staff back in the good days. all ulster bank employees still get gold accounts with no charges. I worked for a different bank but they had a deal with ulster bank. i don't see much benefits though so never used it. wheres the list of restaurants they give money off?

Advertisement