Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S Thunder Launcher & Grenade

Options
  • 29-01-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

For sale s thunder launcher and grenade, both sold as new condition. Useful for dispatching enemies at short range. Looking for 80 euro for both. let me know if you have any questions about it. Pictures are attached

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

hi where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭drphil90

am living in sligo and am up and down to dublin during february. can always post of neither suit

when will you be down in dublin dude ? im interested

il be down on the 13th and 14th february if your round bro?

what part of dublin will you be in . im in bray north wicklow but can drive within reason depending on price dude

• Advertisement

will be in dublin city centre/ out to UCD and RDS for a careers fair on the 13th which would probably suit best. asking is 80 yoyos

tell you what. ill do €80 as your coming down to dublin and wanna see you do well in the show.. will pm my details now dude

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

d-don wrote: »
    tell you what. ill do €80 as your coming down to dublin and wanna see you do well in the show.. will pm my details now dude

is this sold?

grenade launcher still available. a small part of the catch for closing it has fallen off but im told it can easily be repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

drphil90 wrote: »
    grenade launcher still available. a small part of the catch for closing it has fallen off but im told it can easily be repaired.
    Any chance of a pic of the damage please?Also is it metal? Cheers

• Advertisement

its composed of abs plastic, the grenade is fully metal. il upload a picture now

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

is it still 4 sale?

yes it is still for sale but im having trouble uploading a picture of the damaged area. there's a small part of the plastic catch missing that closes the gun's barrel where about are you based?

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 22 CiaranWheeler

whats the asking price on the damaged pistol

I was getting 80 for it in working condition and it shouldn't cost much more than ten to fix so how does 70 euro sound? also pictures of damage will be put up later tonight (when i get camera working)

thanks for gettin back to me but i can pick one up for cheaper :) GLWS

what would you offer so? the pistol shoots fine just wont stay closed.

well seeing as i can pick up a new one without any damage for 60euro then i would probably offer 40.

are you based in dublin? im up both thursday and friday if you stretch to 45 its yours :)

• Advertisement

im actually based closer to ya. im based in sligo. live in sligo town during the week. ya have yourself a deal if it were possible to arrange a meetup.

deal. I'm around all next week so should have no bother meeting up with you. il send you my contact details in pm

Advertisement