Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince2 Certification Dublin

Options
  • 29-01-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on PRINCE2 training in Dublin.

I'm looking to get certified as it seems to be a good qualification to have and I think it would compliment my current skill set.

Has anyone any experience of the best courses to do and where?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

i did it in BT training centre in temple bar... cost €1100 for 5 day course inc lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Rick, thank you for the quick response. I'll check them out for sure. Thanks for that!

How did you find the course? Was it difficult? Did you find the course useful to career progression or helping in your daily job?

Also, I noticed that there are two levels, foundation and practitioner, could someone give me an overview of both and their experience of if practitioner level is required?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

OREGATO wrote: »
    Rick, thank you for the quick response. I'll check them out for sure. Thanks for that!

How did you find the course? Was it difficult? Did you find the course useful to career progression or helping in your daily job?

Also, I noticed that there are two levels, foundation and practitioner, could someone give me an overview of both and their experience of if practitioner level is required?

Good info here on the difference Oregato:

Prince2 - FAQ

I'm looking at doing it myself but only at researching stage on best places to do it around Dublin

Sureskills do it aswell, not sure on price tho

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Hi,

I am thinking of self studying for the foundation level Prince2 exam, does anyone know where I can sit the exam only? I've had a look online but not seeing anything.

Thank you!

Advertisement