Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any deals on Chocolates in Galway?

Options
  • 29-01-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Let me know if there any any good deals for Chocolates in Galway...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Try sticking this into the Bargain Alert requests section, requests aren't allowed in here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

samsuree wrote: »
    Let me know if there any any good deals for Chocolates in Galway...

BA REQUESTS thataway ==>>

And if I were you I change the tone of my request too, otherwise no one will help you ;) Just sayin'

• Registered Users Posts: 32 samsuree

vicwatson wrote: »
    BA REQUESTS thataway ==>>

And if I were you I change the tone of my request too, otherwise no one will help you ;) Just sayin'
    Oh am sorry about that.... i will do...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 samsuree

Oh am sorry about that.... i will do...

Am not sure how to remove this thread since i have created one in BA Requests... Please let me know if any one knows how to remove this thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Am not sure how to remove this thread since i have created one in BA Requests... Please let me know if any one knows how to remove this thread..

Mods will lock it, Good luck with your Chocolate hunting !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I smell the desperate panic of someone realising it's 2 weeks to Valentines day & they've promised something special.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement