Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident in Collooney Village

Options
  • 29-01-2013 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Anybody have the 'heads up' on what happened in Collooney village this morning??? Sligo Gardai have a house cordened off, the ambulance also attended. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Yes seen the guards outside this morning, no idea what happened'

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

I've heard there was a stabbing but I also heard a drug overdose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

thebuzz wrote: »
    I've heard there was a stabbing but I also heard a drug overdose.

UPDATE – For those of you who have not seen the Weekendertoday, sadly somebody lost their life in a rented house in Collooney village,Gardai are not sure what happened but I understand that the circumstancessurrounding the death was fuelled by a lot of alcohol and drugs. Poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Juanito13

Ham Sambo wrote: »

UPDATE – For those of you who have not seen the Weekendertoday, sadly somebody lost their life in a rented house in Collooney village,Gardai are not sure what happened but I understand that the circumstancessurrounding the death was fuelled by a lot of alcohol and drugs. Poor guy.

Died of hypothermia, fell asleep outside his house. RIP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭peter barrins

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement