Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 7 Aero theme

Options
  • 29-01-2013 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I've the aero theme selected in the theme section.

How do I get it to show a little preview of each tab I've open when I hover over the browser(chrome) icon in the task bar?

I used to have this set up but I don't remember how.

Also, I would like to get aero snap back again as it was handy for viewing two pages side by side.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Be default the aero theme should do this. Have you installed a new video card? It sounds like the current video card either doesn't support aero or the drivers have possibly changed and are no longer working properly with aero.

You might try selecting a different theme, applying it, then selecting and applying the aero theme as this should 'reset' it and everything by default should work then. If not, it sounds like a video issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

How do I get it to show a little preview

Is this just with Chrome or is Taskbar Thumbnail Preview not working in general?
    Also, I would like to get aero snap back again

How to Turn Aero Snap and Aero Shake On or Off in Windows 7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

I got it sorted! Thought I had the aero theme already installed, but I didn't. Is it possible to see multiple mini previews of all open tabs? I remember it was. Can't figure out how to enable that feature.

Advertisement