Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving the rear!

Options
  • 28-01-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi
    Forgive me for asking this but I need some help. Has anyone any tips for doing this? Do you use shaving gel or what? How often do you need to do. I shaved a couple times but after a couple of days it drives me mad with itch

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Have you considered waxing. The results last longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

Itzy wrote: »
    Have you considered waxing. The results last longer.

Uuuhh too painful, even they thought makes me shiver :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

Veet it!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

veet is a bad idea, its stinks to high heaven and it doesnt really seem to work,at least when I do it. I usally just shave.normal shaving foam does the trick and a good razor.the more you do it the more used to it you'll become and it'll stop driving you nuts with the itchyness

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kinsey2010

Do it with a good sensitive gel and the key is a good razor. It's true, the more you do it the less burn lol

I tend to shave every time I take a shower, so it's like washing my hair, it's a habit now. Always keep it tight, as it can be prickly for your BF which can kill an erection instantly lol

Enjoy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

Veet works grand.
    Yes it does stink to high heavens.
    But one ought not to use a razor in that region.
    How painful would it be to walk if you cut yourself?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kinsey2010

Maybe I'm confused?!?!? Are you planning on shaving with a rusty old blade or something?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Try using hair conditioner seriously good it is for shaving

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Perdito

Can anyone recommend a shop in dublin that sells a good talcum powder for the groin region ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Perdito wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a shop in dublin that sells a good talcum powder for the groin region ?

You shouldn't use talc there. Apparently it's bad.

There is a product called "Fresh Balls" that you can get online.

Please don't ask me how I know this! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

You can use Veet, just be careful, some people can get a rash and terrible itching if you have a reaction to it. It does have a smell, but you can get fragrance free ones and sensitive skin ones and they either don't smell at all or only give a mild odour, but sure after you've used it and then had your shower the smell is gone!

Just don't go too far towards the actual "opening" ;) itself. If you need to go that close, use a good razor and go slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Paddy C wrote: »
    You can use Veet, just be careful, some people can get a rash and terrible itching if you have a reaction to it. It does have a smell, but you can get fragrance free ones and sensitive skin ones and they either don't smell at all or only give a mild odour, but sure after you've used it and then had your shower the smell is gone!

Just don't go too far towards the actual "opening" ;) itself. If you need to go that close, use a good razor and go slowly.
    Yeh check out some of the reviews here
    After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
    I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
    At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .
    Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.
    This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
    Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Amazon's reviews are notoriously tongue in cheek for certain products so I wouldn't use them as a basis for anything!

I don't even use Veet for men, I didn't even know it existed, I've always just bought the womens cream you put on for 5 minutes and then wash off in the shower!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

fletch wrote: »
    Yeh check out some of the reviews here

I am literally weak from laughing over that review!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭silverbirch66

Kinsey2010 wrote: »
    Do it with a good sensitive gel and the key is a good razor. It's true, the more you do it the less burn lol

I tend to shave every time I take a shower, so it's like washing my hair, it's a habit now. Always keep it tight, as it can be prickly for your BF which can kill an erection instantly lol

Enjoy!!

Thats what I do as well.My BF hates a prickly bum! I have a terrible itch down there when I shave so I figured out a way to counteract the pain.It probably isnt for everyone but I find that if I get some spray cream,give my love tunnel a squirt of it and get my tomcat to lick it off it reduces the redness and soreness straight away.
    I know its not for everyone,but it works for me:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Thats what I do as well.My BF hates a prickly bum! I have a terrible itch down there when I shave so I figured out a way to counteract the pain.It probably isnt for everyone but I find that if I get some spray cream,give my love tunnel a squirt of it and get my tomcat to lick it off it reduces the redness and soreness straight away.

TMI

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Don't post here again without reading the charter

Advertisement