Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Gift for Girlfriend

Options
  • 28-01-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Ok guys,

I'm planning WELL in advance of my girlfriends birthday. She's 22 in 1 months time and I need ideas.

She's an average 22 year old girl. Any ideas for gifts?
    Like I could get her makeup, jewelry, etc etc. I'm not short of generic ideas. But I don't know what specifically is popular these days with girls and need some advice.

She's from france, so if there is anything Irish, that could go well.

Cheers

Edit:
    What I mean by "anything Irish" is, someone had suggested jewelry, maybe a bracelet or something from newbridge silver. Classy and has that "irish" touch to it too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ladyblackadder

Newbridge silver is enjoying a revival of popularity at the moment. Irish designs and a variety of price ranges and they suit all age groups too.....just a thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Ladyblackadder

Ok, just seen your edit......you thought of that yourself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Does it have to be jewellery or make up? Maybe something like lion king tickets if you're in dublin! My girlfriend who's the same age appreciates stuff like that than jewellery as she hates feeling she has to wear it every time I'm with her. Also depends how long you've being going out with her for.
    I wouldn't touch make up as there are so many different types of the same stuff that a girl can use! The last thing you want to get is something she wouldn't use!

Advertisement