Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Woodworking Course Dublin area

Options
  • 27-01-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All,

Are there any good woodworking courses available in the Dublin area?

I am lucky enough to have a 9-5 job so the course would have to be evening / weekend.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Prizen wrote: »
    Hi All,

Are there any good woodworking courses available in the Dublin area?

I am lucky enough to have a 9-5 job so the course would have to be evening / weekend.

Thanks

There is a woodturning course in colaiste chiaran, Leixlip if that is convenient for you

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Prizen

bmwguy wrote: »
    There is a woodturning course in colaiste chiaran, Leixlip if that is convenient for you

Thanks for info BMWguy. I am closer to South Eastern Co Dublin. Would also prefer a more general course, with some joinery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I did some courses near Avoca at Hill picket Studios, http://www.hillpicketstudio.com you might find something you like there.

Vex.

Advertisement