Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bookkeeping-accountancy service

Options
  • 27-01-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im thinking of setting up a bookkeeping sevice and im looking for ideas on how to go about it.Im hoping to find out ideas on finding customers,on how much to charge and how to deal with cash flow issues.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

Strange how you never mentioned your credentials, experience, qualifications or even geographic area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jonboy100

Tony I don't see what any of the things you mentioned has anything to do with setting up the business

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Bookkeeping is a service that every person seems to be doing regardless of background and its very hard to make a living on. Look at gumtree.ie you have people who work full time and do bookkeeping at the evenings or week ends for 10 an hour and no vat for extra income.

Alot of Accountants that I know inthe good old days would outsource bookkeeping but now have decided to take it back inhouse and have a trainee do it and they get there fees with the tax advice and year end accounts, look at attached who are charging 9.99 an hour http://www.tax-fix.com/. Theres another site of accountants that do if for 12 an hour, I cant find the link.

From the few I know who are proving this service charge €15.00 an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

jonboy100 wrote: »
    Tony I don't see what any of the things you mentioned has anything to do with setting up the business

Really? Good luck with your business then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jonboy100

thanks for the info capefear

• Advertisement
Advertisement