Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Log Lc Victim 2013

Options
  • 27-01-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So here it goes, only new to boards.ie hopefully by creating this study log ill get off my lazy *** and start studying! I'm well fit to get over 500 points if i just put the work in! Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential-John Maxwell

That motto is whats got me to do this! we all have the potential to do what ever we want all we need to do is work! come on 5 months is not allot to ask for having your dream job in 5/6 years time!

Subjects!
    History
    Irish
    English
    Maths
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Deutsch

poa for today learn 3 English essays and go over Physics notes (understanding all calculations) Chemistry-limiting reactants (calculations)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CiaraFolens

1 English essay down! starting to do some more physics now and skimmed over chemistry!

it might not seem that much, but to me this is huge!!!! little steps, if i keep going the way im going ill be grand!

Mocks will be ok! i can pass them all just need to focus for the next two weeks! WTP willingness to practice!!

Santa Ponsa is whats getting me through the leaving cert!

Advertisement