Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to join a band or players to start a band in the Dublin/kildare area

• 27-01-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hello fello musicians!

my name is seany lay...
    I'm 21
    I play guitar, a little bit of bass and some drums... put am no means a drummer or bassist ha.
    im looking for a band or some other players to get an album worth of material together and really try get off the ground with it!
    I also write my own songs,
    I'm looking for a bassist, drummer, keys player and a singer
    the more singers the better it would be great if the singer could play guitar or keys to keep the band as small as possible.
    influences: im a pretty big fan of The Black Keys from their old stuff to latest.
    huge fan of all Dan Auerbach stuff (Solo album,and everything he's produced)
    Love jack white Also the new album blunderbuss is fantastic!
    I listen to a good bit of Tom Waits.
    Iv been listen to a good bit of the growlers lately!
    I love anything really.. blues, rock,country,bluegrass,jazz, spaghetti western kinda stuff etc...
    I record all my demos and stuff on Protools,
    i was in BIMM last year., it was brilliant but found me self become more and more interested in recording so Im now studying music production/sound engineering.
    As fare as song writing goes Im not a fan of over producing stuff by having loads of guitars "to bring out the sound" ha I like to keep everything simple.
    I had a good few demos on SoundCloud but i took em down i only have the one up, its called Painful Dance.. i have lyrics but i just haven't recorded vocals yet.
    https://soundcloud.com/seany_pants/painful-dance
    So i hope iv stuck up enough info about where I'm coming from..
    give me a shout if your interested.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved from Community. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement