Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouse lag on win 7 x64 bit

Options
  • 27-01-2013 1:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭

I've noticed that all day today the cursor on my mouse has been pretty laggy. Annoying the hell out of me, especially since I don't know how to go about fixing it?

Its a Logitech Performance MX laser mouse.

Would love to get this sorted asap please?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,131 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Did you check the battery...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭silentbutnice

Overheal wrote: »
    Did you check the battery...

yes, definitely not a battery or usb problem.

It just stalls/skips for a split second every few mins.

I just reinstalled windows on a fresh hdd yesterday as I was doing a clean up, so I thought that it might be something in there. But the problem is still there.

Any other ideas? I've tried a normal wired mouse and there's zero lag issues. So obviously it must be the performance mx itself?

those usually have a 3yr warranty or thereabout. contact logitech and look for your proof of purchase

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭silentbutnice

Overheal wrote: »
    those usually have a 3yr warranty or thereabout. contact logitech and look for your proof of purchase

After some more detective work, I found that I had moved the unifying usb device to the back usb ports on my pc, which was obviously too far a distance from my mouse :o

So one I moved it back to the original port at the front, everything is back to normal.

You learn something simple every day I suppose :cool:

Ive had that happen before; never had to verbalize the fix, even to myself, so I forgot to mention it :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement