Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folens HL Maths Papers

Options
  • 26-01-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Well, got the folens higher level maths papers during the week there and it says on the front that there is marking schemes and solutions for all their sample papers and SEC papers online at folens.ie/exampapers, but I can't find anything. Are they up yet? Or is it another classic folens "free" if you pay another couple of euro job?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭lostatsea

Why did you bother getting the Folen's papers? Educate.ie have been out since November. Loads of brilliant papers - some of them pretty hard. And all the solutions up on www.educate.ie/leavingcertsolutions.php. I've been working on the Sample papers for nearly 3 months now and I'm beginning to feel ready for the real thing - perfect timimg with my mocks next week.

Btw, it cost me just 5 euro!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cmccarra

Our teacher bought them for us, only cost me €2.50. She also said that she had looked at the educate.ie exampapers and found a lot of questions that weren't even on our course. She decided to go with Folens because they're more established.

They seem decent from what I've done so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 cmccarra

I tried looking at some of them educate.ie solutions but they keep returning 404 pages?

cmccarra wrote: »
    Our teacher bought them for us, only cost me €2.50. She also said that she had looked at the educate.ie exampapers and found a lot of questions that weren't even on our course. She decided to go with Folens because they're more established.

They seem decent from what I've done so far.

I've gone through the syllabus and everything in the Educate.ie papers is on the course. Your teacher doesn't know what she is talking about. But she is right to stick with the old reliables - especially when she doesn't have a clue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 charlie1653

@cmccarra. I have the same problem! I emailed the ****ers. @lostatsea, I think I will do the educate.ie ones too! our teacher said we are going to work from the folens because we cant get solutions to them. I'd prefer solutions myself!

Advertisement