Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA Management Accounting

Options
  • 26-01-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can anyone recommend a good book to assist in my studies of ACCA Management Accounting.
    The text books provided by college are Kaplan and I think they are hard to understand.
    Is there a study book available to help me follow it easier or understand it better?

Thanks in advance for recommendations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Kaplan are probably more straightforward than the BPP books, have you looked at the OpenTuition books, they might help.

Is it for F5 or one of the advanced papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dinnynora

Thanks for your reply.

It's for F2. I find Kaplan show solutions to things without explaining how or why they are doing it.
    Where would I get the open tuition books?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

They are online, it's a free resource.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

SBWife wrote: »
    They are online, it's a free resource.

Sbwife you don't happen to have a link handy ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

in college we used Cost & Management Accounting by Colin Drury. I thought it was an excellent book.

i referred to a lot over the years doing my cima exams. sometimes those bpp/kaplan books are over loaded with irrelevant information.

its one book from college that i still keep nearby.

• Advertisement
Advertisement