Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roxio Game Cap HD Pro and Blue microphones Snowball??

Options
  • 25-01-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I was just wondering if you can record your own voice using the Blue Microphone Snowball and the Roxio Hd Pro. Please help me with this as I don't have a clue myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

If you're talking about live commentary, you cannot using the capture software that Roxio gives with the HD pro. What I do if I want to do live commentary for a video for youtube is while i'm capturing my video, I usually just record my voice using Audacity and then when I'm rendering it I just make sure that the voice recording is audible over the video.

If you're just going to be doing voice over however, one example of this is with the software Roxio give to render videos and add transitions etc, there is a voice over option that will allow you to record voice over your gameplay.

Advertisement